Pennsylvania gets light coating of March snow
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvanians are dealing with a light coating of March snow in many areas, but a warm-up is expected for the weekend.
In the Philadelphia region, many people woke up to an inch or two of snow Friday. Light snowfall is expected to continue in the region for much of the morning. Up to two inches is expected in some areas, but it will likely turn to rain in many places.
The snow has led to slippery conditions on the roadways in some areas, but no major problems have been reported.
Temperatures are expected to climb up into the 50s in many areas over the weekend.
snow, pennsylvania, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 27 min ago
- Temps Soar 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 30 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 45 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 47 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 37 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
43 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
27 min ago