Deadly shooting in Hunting Park, gunman at large
HUNTING PARK - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for a gunman who shot and killed a man in Hunting Park.
It happened Friday afternoon in the 1300 block of West Butler Street.
Officers arrived to find a man shot once in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police believe the victim and suspect knew each other.
There is no word what may have led to the shooting.
philadelphia, homicide, hunting park, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 12 min ago
- Turning Milder 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 33 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier back from Afghanistan surprises... 2 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
12 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
33 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
51 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
39 min ago