Del. twin brothers, 3 others arrested on drug charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested a Wilmington man, his twin brother and three others on a list of drug and weapons charges.
It started around 10:00 Thursday night on the 400 block of South Jackson Street.
Authorities say members of Operation Safe Streets received information leading them to the home.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Deric Forney at the scene in possession of a handgun, 96 bags of heroin, .5 grams of marijuana, eight Alprazolam pills, more than $1,600 in cash.
Police went to Forney's home on the 100 block of Lower Oak Street where they found and arrested his twin brother 24-year-old Eric Forney.
Also arrested were 44-year-old Lisa Anderson, 22-year-old Amanda N. Green, and 33-year-old Spurgen Knox.
Police recovered a number of weapons including a 12 gauge shotgun, 36.2 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and more than $2,100 in cash.
As of Friday night, all five suspects were still awaiting arraignment.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 35 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 6 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 22 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos