Del. twin brothers, 3 others arrested on drug charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested a Wilmington man, his twin brother and three others on a list of drug and weapons charges.
It started around 10:00 Thursday night on the 400 block of South Jackson Street.
Authorities say members of Operation Safe Streets received information leading them to the home.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Deric Forney at the scene in possession of a handgun, 96 bags of heroin, .5 grams of marijuana, eight Alprazolam pills, more than $1,600 in cash.
Police went to Forney's home on the 100 block of Lower Oak Street where they found and arrested his twin brother 24-year-old Eric Forney.
Also arrested were 44-year-old Lisa Anderson, 22-year-old Amanda N. Green, and 33-year-old Spurgen Knox.
Police recovered a number of weapons including a 12 gauge shotgun, 36.2 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and more than $2,100 in cash.
As of Friday night, all five suspects were still awaiting arraignment.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 4 min ago
- Shower In Spots 40 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 42 min ago
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze 29 min ago
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
4 min ago
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point...
29 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
42 min ago
- Shower In Spots
40 min ago