Del. twin brothers, 3 others arrested on drug charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested a Wilmington man, his twin brother and three others on a list of drug and weapons charges.
It started around 10:00 Thursday night on the 400 block of South Jackson Street.
Authorities say members of Operation Safe Streets received information leading them to the home.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Deric Forney at the scene in possession of a handgun, 96 bags of heroin, .5 grams of marijuana, eight Alprazolam pills, more than $1,600 in cash.
Police went to Forney's home on the 100 block of Lower Oak Street where they found and arrested his twin brother 24-year-old Eric Forney.
Also arrested were 44-year-old Lisa Anderson, 22-year-old Amanda N. Green, and 33-year-old Spurgen Knox.
Police recovered a number of weapons including a 12 gauge shotgun, 36.2 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and more than $2,100 in cash.
As of Friday night, all five suspects were still awaiting arraignment.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 47 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online 21 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 4 min ago
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams 31 min ago
- Local help on the way for tornado victims 31 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 59 min ago
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
47 min ago