Del. twin brothers, 3 others arrested on drug charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested a Wilmington man, his twin brother and three others on a list of drug and weapons charges.
It started around 10:00 Thursday night on the 400 block of South Jackson Street.
Authorities say members of Operation Safe Streets received information leading them to the home.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Deric Forney at the scene in possession of a handgun, 96 bags of heroin, .5 grams of marijuana, eight Alprazolam pills, more than $1,600 in cash.
Police went to Forney's home on the 100 block of Lower Oak Street where they found and arrested his twin brother 24-year-old Eric Forney.
Also arrested were 44-year-old Lisa Anderson, 22-year-old Amanda N. Green, and 33-year-old Spurgen Knox.
Police recovered a number of weapons including a 12 gauge shotgun, 36.2 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and more than $2,100 in cash.
As of Friday night, all five suspects were still awaiting arraignment.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 16 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 11 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 24 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 27 min ago
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 15 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 17 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
1 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
41 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
17 min ago