Del. twin brothers, 3 others arrested on drug charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested a Wilmington man, his twin brother and three others on a list of drug and weapons charges.
It started around 10:00 Thursday night on the 400 block of South Jackson Street.
Authorities say members of Operation Safe Streets received information leading them to the home.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Deric Forney at the scene in possession of a handgun, 96 bags of heroin, .5 grams of marijuana, eight Alprazolam pills, more than $1,600 in cash.
Police went to Forney's home on the 100 block of Lower Oak Street where they found and arrested his twin brother 24-year-old Eric Forney.
Also arrested were 44-year-old Lisa Anderson, 22-year-old Amanda N. Green, and 33-year-old Spurgen Knox.
Police recovered a number of weapons including a 12 gauge shotgun, 36.2 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and more than $2,100 in cash.
As of Friday night, all five suspects were still awaiting arraignment.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book