Bustleton fire leaves 3 homes damaged, 3 injured
PHILADELPHIA - March 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire officials are responding to a major fire in the Bustleton section of Philadelphia Saturday.
Fire crews were dispatched just before 12:00 p.m. for a fire on the 9300 block of Jamison Avenue.
First responders reported heavy fire showing from a twin home that consists of four apartments.
Officials say three units were damaged in the 2-alarm blaze, and three people were transported to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
The fire was brought under control within an hour.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, philadelphia, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 27 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons 42 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ