Bustleton fire leaves 3 homes damaged, 3 injured
PHILADELPHIA - March 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire officials are responding to a major fire in the Bustleton section of Philadelphia Saturday.
Fire crews were dispatched just before 12:00 p.m. for a fire on the 9300 block of Jamison Avenue.
First responders reported heavy fire showing from a twin home that consists of four apartments.
Officials say three units were damaged in the 2-alarm blaze, and three people were transported to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
The fire was brought under control within an hour.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 46 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 4 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 46 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos