2 children injured in ATV crash in N. Philly
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two children were hospitalized after an ATV accident in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 3:00 Saturday afternoon near the intersection of 21st Street and Lehigh Avenue.
Initial reports indicate that the ATV crashed into a steel fence.
A 3-year-old and a 7-year-old were taken to St. Christopher's Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Authorities say the children were not wearing helmets at the time of the crash.
The cause for the accident is still under investigation.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 26 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia