2 Phila. officers help save heart attack victim
CENTER CITY - March 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two Philadelphia police officers are being hailed heroes for helping save a man who has having a heart attack.
It happened around 6:30 Saturday night at 11th and Race streets in Center City.
Authorities say the man suffered a heart attack and two 6th district officers came to his aid.
One of the officers performed CPR and the other used an AED machine.
The victim was revived and taken to Hahnemann Hospital in critical but stable condition.
philadelphia, center city, police, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 1 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 31 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 10 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos