2 Phila. officers help save heart attack victim
CENTER CITY - March 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two Philadelphia police officers are being hailed heroes for helping save a man who has having a heart attack.
It happened around 6:30 Saturday night at 11th and Race streets in Center City.
Authorities say the man suffered a heart attack and two 6th district officers came to his aid.
One of the officers performed CPR and the other used an AED machine.
The victim was revived and taken to Hahnemann Hospital in critical but stable condition.
philadelphia, center city, police, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?