2 drivers flee following 5-car crash in New Castle
NEW CASTLE, Del. - March 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- State police say two drivers fled following a multiple-car crash in New Castle that left at least two people injured.
Police say a driver failed to stop at a stop sign, causing the crash. A motorcycle and three other cars were involved.
The driver who ran the stop sign fled the scene, as did the driver of one of the other vehicles.
The motorcycle driver suffered serious injuries. He was wearing a helmet and is expected to survive. Another driver suffered minor injuries.
delaware, new castle county, accident, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 6 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more