Bystander shot after argument in N. Philly
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a bystander was shot after an argument between two other people in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 1:25 Sunday afternoon at the intersection of Reese and Indiana streets.
Police say the victim in his 30s was shot in the leg after two other people had an altercation.
The victim, who told police he was not involved in the incident, took a bus to Temple University Hospital. He was listed in stable condition.
No arrests have been made and the shooting remains under investigation.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 48 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 37 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia