Bystander shot after argument in N. Philly
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a bystander was shot after an argument between two other people in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 1:25 Sunday afternoon at the intersection of Reese and Indiana streets.
Police say the victim in his 30s was shot in the leg after two other people had an altercation.
The victim, who told police he was not involved in the incident, took a bus to Temple University Hospital. He was listed in stable condition.
No arrests have been made and the shooting remains under investigation.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman crashes into tractor trailer in Mayfair 10 min ago
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting 19 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 7 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Dozens charged in alleged slip and fall scheme
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos