50-year-old man shot in the leg in Parkside
HUNTING PARK- March 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a 50-year-old man was shot in the leg in Parkside early Monday morning.
The shooting happened around 3:00 a.m. on the 1600 block of North 56th Street.
Police say a man was shot in the leg and two suspects wearing dark clothing fled the scene.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital and is listed in stable condition.
So far, there are no arrests or a motive for the shooting.
Police are searching for the suspects.
shooting, parkside, philadelphia, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed