Gas leak prompts Galloway Township condo evacuations
GALLOWAY TWP., N.J. - March 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A gas leak prompted evacuations at a Galloway Township condominium community Monday night.
It happened around 8:50 p.m. along the unit block of White Pond Court.
At least a dozen units were evacuated until utility crews could respond and shut down the fault.
There is no word yet on the size of the gas line that was compromised.
new jersey, atlantic county, gas leak, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 59 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 58 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
45 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos