Bucks Co. man accused of exposing himself at SC wedding
CHARLESTON, S.C. - March 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested and accused of exposing himself to a wedding party at a Charleston hotel.
Charleston police have charged 20-year-old Samuel James Dengel of Chalfont, Pa., with indecent exposure.
The mother of the bride told officers Saturday night she saw a naked man in a window at a hotel room overlooking the courtyard where the wedding party had gathered.
Members of the wedding party told investigators they had seen Dengel at the window fully clothed and waving before he came back naked.
Officers said when they went to Dengel's hotel room, he answered the door wearing only a towel. Officers saw a large tattoo which the wedding party had seen on the suspect.
It was not clear if Dengel has an attorney.
bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 37 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad