Bucks Co. man accused of exposing himself at SC wedding
CHARLESTON, S.C. - March 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Pennsylvania man has been arrested and accused of exposing himself to a wedding party at a Charleston hotel.
Charleston police have charged 20-year-old Samuel James Dengel of Chalfont, Pa., with indecent exposure.
The mother of the bride told officers Saturday night she saw a naked man in a window at a hotel room overlooking the courtyard where the wedding party had gathered.
Members of the wedding party told investigators they had seen Dengel at the window fully clothed and waving before he came back naked.
Officers said when they went to Dengel's hotel room, he answered the door wearing only a towel. Officers saw a large tattoo which the wedding party had seen on the suspect.
It was not clear if Dengel has an attorney.
bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 28 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 27 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos