4 accidents cause EB Schuylkill Expressway closure
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - March 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four separate accidents caused the temporarily closure of the eastbound Schuylkill Expressway Tuesday afternoon.
The accidents were reported just before 3:00 p.m. between Gulph Mills and Conshohocken.
Three people were taken to Lankenau Medical Center with minor injuries.
All lanes were reropened shortly after 4:00 p.m.
philadelphia, montgomery county, schuylkill expressway, accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1