4 accidents cause EB Schuylkill Expressway closure
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - March 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four separate accidents caused the temporarily closure of the eastbound Schuylkill Expressway Tuesday afternoon.
The accidents were reported just before 3:00 p.m. between Gulph Mills and Conshohocken.
Three people were taken to Lankenau Medical Center with minor injuries.
All lanes were reropened shortly after 4:00 p.m.
philadelphia, montgomery county, schuylkill expressway, accident, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 33 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia 44 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 54 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 54 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond 41 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall...
33 min ago
- Police investigate tire slashings in South...
44 min ago