Victims tied up in Lawncrest home invasion
LAWNCREST - March 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators say the victims of a home invasion in the Lawncrest section of Philadelphia were tied up during the incident.
Police were called to the 800 block of Passmore Street around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday.
Initial reports from the scene are that two armed men entered the home and tied up the victims.
Eventually, one of the victims managed to get free and call police.
There is no word yet on what, if anything, was stolen from the home.
A medic has been called to the scene.
philadelphia, home invasion, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 46 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 26 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar