Victims tied up in Lawncrest home invasion
LAWNCREST - March 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators say the victims of a home invasion in the Lawncrest section of Philadelphia were tied up during the incident.
Police were called to the 800 block of Passmore Street around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday.
Initial reports from the scene are that two armed men entered the home and tied up the victims.
Eventually, one of the victims managed to get free and call police.
There is no word yet on what, if anything, was stolen from the home.
A medic has been called to the scene.
philadelphia, home invasion, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 12 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
12 min ago