Driver ejected, critical after fiery Shamong Township crash
SHAMONG TWP., N.J. - March 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating a crash in Burlington County that seriously injured one person.
It happened around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Indian Mills Road in Shamong Township.
Police say the driver somehow lost control of the vehicle and crashed.
The impact ejected the driver as the vehicle burst into flames.
The driver, identified as 22-year-old Kyle Stevenson, was taken to Virtua Marlton Hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police say Stevenson was the only one in the vehicle.
new jersey, accident, burlington county, local/state
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 9 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 42 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos