Pa. boy calls 911 after dad, grandma OD
NEW BRIGHTON, Pa. (AP) - March 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have charged a man and his mother with endangering a 10-year-old boy who called 911 when they passed out at home while allegedly using heroin.
The Beaver County Times reports police found both adults unresponsive when they arrived Friday evening.
Online court records don't list attorneys for 34-year-old Chad Kiser and 52-year-old Ginger Ray Foust of New Brighton. The boy is Kiser's son and Foust's grandson.
Kiser and Foust were charged with possessing drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of the boy, who told police that his grandmother went into the bathroom to help his father after he passed out. The boy told police each adult was trying to help the other battle a drug addiction.
The boy has been placed in county welfare custody.
pennsylvania, 9-1-1 call, drugs, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 40 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
10 min ago