Pa. boy calls 911 after dad, grandma OD
NEW BRIGHTON, Pa. (AP) - March 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have charged a man and his mother with endangering a 10-year-old boy who called 911 when they passed out at home while allegedly using heroin.
The Beaver County Times reports police found both adults unresponsive when they arrived Friday evening.
Online court records don't list attorneys for 34-year-old Chad Kiser and 52-year-old Ginger Ray Foust of New Brighton. The boy is Kiser's son and Foust's grandson.
Kiser and Foust were charged with possessing drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of the boy, who told police that his grandmother went into the bathroom to help his father after he passed out. The boy told police each adult was trying to help the other battle a drug addiction.
The boy has been placed in county welfare custody.
pennsylvania, 9-1-1 call, drugs, local/state
- Screaming vandal smashes police car windows 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 23 min ago
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 10 min ago
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
23 min ago