7-year-old struck by vehicle in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - March 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 7-year old girl is hospitalized after being struck by a vehicle in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 4:40 p.m. Thursday along the 800 block of South 60th Street.
Initial reports say the girl was exiting a bus when she was struck.
It's not clear if she was struck by the bus or by another vehicle.
She was rushed by medics to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 4 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 1 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 2 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 41 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- 70s Return This Week
2 min ago