Media parents look for answers after principal porn charges
MEDIA, Pa. - March 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Parents shaken up by child pornography charges against their children's former principal asked questions Thursday night in Media, Delaware County.
Rose Tree Media School District officials reassured the crowd that no students from Springton Lake Middle School were involved in the allegations against Dr. Troy Czukoski.
Prosecutors say a search of his home in October turned up hundreds of sexually explicit pictures.
But tonight the district said they didn't learn the nature of the federal investigation until formal charges came Tuesday.
This week Czukowski's lawyer said his client plans to plead guilty.
school, pennsylvania, delaware county, child porn, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 23 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 43 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 17 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 23 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 16 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 6 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
43 min ago