Media parents look for answers after principal porn charges
MEDIA, Pa. - March 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Parents shaken up by child pornography charges against their children's former principal asked questions Thursday night in Media, Delaware County.
Rose Tree Media School District officials reassured the crowd that no students from Springton Lake Middle School were involved in the allegations against Dr. Troy Czukoski.
Prosecutors say a search of his home in October turned up hundreds of sexually explicit pictures.
But tonight the district said they didn't learn the nature of the federal investigation until formal charges came Tuesday.
This week Czukowski's lawyer said his client plans to plead guilty.
school, pennsylvania, delaware county, child porn, local/state
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 12 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos 8 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in...
8 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
12 min ago