4 injured in 2-car crash in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - March 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A head-on crash between two cars has left four people injured in Northeast Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. at the intersection of Cheltenham and Frankford Avenues.
All four victims were taken to a nearby hospital and checked for minor injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
accident, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Lots of clouds, damp today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge