4 injured in 2-car crash in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - March 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A head-on crash between two cars has left four people injured in Northeast Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. at the intersection of Cheltenham and Frankford Avenues.
All four victims were taken to a nearby hospital and checked for minor injuries.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
accident, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 21 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos