Tractor-trailer loses roof on NE Extension
LANSDALE, Pa. - March 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- An accident involving a tractor-trailer tied up the southbound lanes of the Northeast Extension in Montgomery County.
The accident happened around 6:30 a.m. Friday near the Lansdale exit.
The roof of the trailer portion was somehow knocked off and the trailer buckled in half.
The truck is loaded with pallets which had to be off loaded.
There were no other vehicles involved in the accident.
There were no reports of injuries.
All lanes reopened around 4:00 p.m.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 37 min ago
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington 57 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA...
37 min ago