School bus, SUV collide in Germantown; 2 hurt
GERMANTOWN - March 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two people were injured when a school bus collided with a SUV in the Germantown section of Philadelphia Friday morning.
The accident happened around 6:30 a.m. on the 1300 block of Cliveden Street.
The collision forced the SUV onto the sidewalk and into a stone wall.
A man and a woman that were inside the SUV were taken to the hospital with multiple injuries. Both victims are reportedly in their 20s.
The school bus was not carrying students at the time, and the bus driver was not hurt.
Police are investigating.
accident, germantown, school bus, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 1 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 21 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 41 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom