School bus and car collide in Whitpain
WHITPAIN TWP., Pa. - March 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a school bus and car collided in Whitpain Township, Pennsylvania Friday morning.
The accident happened just after 9:00 a.m. at Morris Road and DeKalb Pike.
Officials say there were no children on the bus at the time of the crash and it appears the driver was not hurt.
Medics were called to the scene to check on the other driver in the vehicle for injuries.
There is no word yet on the cause of the collision.
accident, school bus, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered
- Winds Ease Overnight 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera 10 min ago
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 4 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school 36 min ago
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
30 min ago