School bus and car collide in Whitpain
WHITPAIN TWP., Pa. - March 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a school bus and car collided in Whitpain Township, Pennsylvania Friday morning.
The accident happened just after 9:00 a.m. at Morris Road and DeKalb Pike.
Officials say there were no children on the bus at the time of the crash and it appears the driver was not hurt.
Medics were called to the scene to check on the other driver in the vehicle for injuries.
There is no word yet on the cause of the collision.
accident, school bus, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 59 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line 44 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 23 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Local men reflects on meeting with Mandela
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool