2 accused in Hatfield 'test drive' robbery held for trial
HATFIELD, Pa. - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two robbery suspects accused of preying on a man during a test drive arranged through Craigslist will go to trial.
Richard Lee Stroud and Jeremiah White faced a judge at their preliminary hearing in Montgomeryville on Friday.
Prosecutors say the duo advertised a car for sale on the website.
They allegedly met up with a potential buyer at a Hatfield Walmart, and attacked him with a stun gun before stealing $2,000 and kicking him out of the moving vehicle.
In addition, charges were waived for a woman who was originally arrested in this case.
Authorities say there was not enough evidence to hold Sarah Nodecker for trial.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, robbery, assault, stun gun, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 43 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 51 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 22 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
22 min ago