Multi-car crash in Burlington Township leaves 5 injured
BURLINGTON TWP, N.J. - March 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say five people were injured in a multi-vehicle crash in Burlington Township, New Jersey.
It happened around 7:00 Friday night on the 1300 block of Rancocas Road.
The exact details of the crash remain unclear.
Initial reports indicate that four of the victims were taken to Virtua Memorial Hospital and the fifth was taken to Cooper University Hospital.
The conditions of those injured are unknown.
new jersey, burlington county, accident, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 25 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 15 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
25 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
15 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos