3-car collision on I-95 leaves 3 hospitalized
PHILADELPHIA - March 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people are hospitalized after their vehicles collided on I-95 in Northeast Philadelphia overnight.
Officials say three cars collided in the southbound lanes of I-95 just before the Cottman Avenue exit around 2:45a.m.
One vehicle overturned, ejecting a 23-year-old female passenger. She was rushed to Hahnemann Hospital where she is listed in serious condition.
Two other females were taken to Aria Hospital Torresdale where they were treated for minor injuries.
I-95 was shut down for a time while investigators cleared the scene.
The accident remains under investigation.
accident, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures