Man shot in the back in Kensington
KENSINGTON - March 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington that left one man with a gunshot wound to the back.
It happened around 10:00 Saturday night near Mascher and Cambria streets.
Authorities say a male in his 30s was struck but was later found at Lehigh Avenue and Front Street.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in serious but stable condition.
No word on a motive or any suspects.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition