Man shot in the back in Kensington
KENSINGTON - March 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington that left one man with a gunshot wound to the back.
It happened around 10:00 Saturday night near Mascher and Cambria streets.
Authorities say a male in his 30s was struck but was later found at Lehigh Avenue and Front Street.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in serious but stable condition.
No word on a motive or any suspects.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 45 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 13 min ago
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 1 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 5 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 36 min ago