Man shot in the back in Kensington
KENSINGTON - March 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington that left one man with a gunshot wound to the back.
It happened around 10:00 Saturday night near Mascher and Cambria streets.
Authorities say a male in his 30s was struck but was later found at Lehigh Avenue and Front Street.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in serious but stable condition.
No word on a motive or any suspects.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos