Man stabbed multiple times in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - March 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a stabbing in Southwest Philadelphia that left a man in critical condition.
It happened around 11:45 Saturday night on the 2100 block of South 60th Street.
The victim in his 30s was found with multiple stab wounds to the chest and arms.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
Police are still looking for a suspect and a motive.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 9 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 33 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
9 min ago