Man stabbed multiple times in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - March 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a stabbing in Southwest Philadelphia that left a man in critical condition.
It happened around 11:45 Saturday night on the 2100 block of South 60th Street.
The victim in his 30s was found with multiple stab wounds to the chest and arms.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
Police are still looking for a suspect and a motive.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot 4 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Tracking More Snow
43 min ago
- John Rawlins reports from Cherry Hill on...
56 min ago
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos