Shooting victim drives self to Frankford pizza shop for help
FRANKFORD - March 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a shooting victim drove himself to a Frankford pizza shop after being shot.
Authorities say a 32-year-old male was driving along the 2100 block of Wakeling Street when he was shot twice in the leg, once in the arm, and once near the ear by an unknown suspect driving a blue vehicle.
The victim drove to the pizza shop on Orthodox Street and contacted police.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital by medics where he listed in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, frankford, shooting, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95 34 min ago
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Obama mourns death of icon Nelson Mandela 59 min ago
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school