Shooting victim drives self to Frankford pizza shop for help
FRANKFORD - March 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a shooting victim drove himself to a Frankford pizza shop after being shot.
Authorities say a 32-year-old male was driving along the 2100 block of Wakeling Street when he was shot twice in the leg, once in the arm, and once near the ear by an unknown suspect driving a blue vehicle.
The victim drove to the pizza shop on Orthodox Street and contacted police.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital by medics where he listed in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, frankford, shooting, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos