3 Wildwood teens to be charged for milk smashing prank
WILDWOOD, N.J. - March 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three teenagers are expected to be charged after taking part in a milk smashing prank in Wildwood, Cape May County, police say.
The incidents took place on March 7th at a CVS Pharmacy and a Walgreens on Park Boulevard.
Police say videos posted on YouTube show the teens smashing gallons of milk on the floor of the stores.
According to officials, the suspects have been identified.
Authorities expect to file charges of criminal mischief and conspiracy for the three 15-year-old males who are said to be from Wildwood.
They will reportedly be arrested later this week.
new jersey, cape may county, teens, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 6 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 55 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep