Fire damages several townhomes in Northampton Twp.
NORTHAMPTON TWP., Pa. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a fire at a townhouse complex in Northampton, Bucks County early Tuesday morning where several units were damaged.
The fire broke out in a second floor bedroom of one home around 1:30 a.m. at the Village Shire Town House complex on the 8000 block of Beacon Hill Drive.
Firefighters arrived and found heavy flames showing from windows and began hooking up to hydrants.
The fire was placed under control within a half-hour.
Several neighboring units were damaged by smoke and water.
So far, there is no word is anyone was inside the homes at the time of the fire.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson
- Penn State penalities from Sandusky case argued 51 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft
- $1 million Powerball ticket sold in North Wales, Pa.
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos