Fire damages several townhomes in Northampton Twp.
NORTHAMPTON TWP., Pa. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a fire at a townhouse complex in Northampton, Bucks County early Tuesday morning where several units were damaged.
The fire broke out in a second floor bedroom of one home around 1:30 a.m. at the Village Shire Town House complex on the 8000 block of Beacon Hill Drive.
Firefighters arrived and found heavy flames showing from windows and began hooking up to hydrants.
The fire was placed under control within a half-hour.
Several neighboring units were damaged by smoke and water.
So far, there is no word is anyone was inside the homes at the time of the fire.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 13 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 2 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death 48 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance 37 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's