Home invasion suspects told victims they were cops
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are looking for two men who pulled off a home invasion by reportedly telling the victims they were police officers.
It happened inside a home on the 7200 block of Vandike Street in Northeast Philadelphia.
Detectives say the suspects dressed in black and had flashlights and semi-automatic weapons.
They then allegedly took a safe with $5,000 to $10,000 worth of silver coins and left.
The victims were not hurt.
home invasion, northeast philadelphia, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 26 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 44 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 27 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 30 min ago
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
30 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos