Charges filed in Bethlehem meth lab operation
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say charges have been filed against a woman in the operation of a meth lab in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The incident happened last month at the home of 64-year-old Elaine Noone.
The meth lab exploded and seven people, including two police officers were injured, police say.
Noone faces charges and police have arrest warrants for three more people believed to be connected to the lab.
drugs, bethlehem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 17 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 29 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 2 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Officials: Feb. pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 14 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 2 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
29 min ago