Charges filed in Bethlehem meth lab operation
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say charges have been filed against a woman in the operation of a meth lab in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The incident happened last month at the home of 64-year-old Elaine Noone.
The meth lab exploded and seven people, including two police officers were injured, police say.
Noone faces charges and police have arrest warrants for three more people believed to be connected to the lab.
drugs, bethlehem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 44 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 11 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom