Charges filed in Bethlehem meth lab operation
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say charges have been filed against a woman in the operation of a meth lab in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The incident happened last month at the home of 64-year-old Elaine Noone.
The meth lab exploded and seven people, including two police officers were injured, police say.
Noone faces charges and police have arrest warrants for three more people believed to be connected to the lab.
drugs, bethlehem, pennsylvania, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 8 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 26 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 33 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 4 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 30 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 37 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 12 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 21 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 32 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos