Charges filed in Bethlehem meth lab operation
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say charges have been filed against a woman in the operation of a meth lab in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The incident happened last month at the home of 64-year-old Elaine Noone.
The meth lab exploded and seven people, including two police officers were injured, police say.
Noone faces charges and police have arrest warrants for three more people believed to be connected to the lab.
drugs, bethlehem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 24 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 38 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
19 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
24 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
16 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
35 min ago