Heroin bust brings two arrests in Millsboro, Del.
MILLSBORO, Del. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police says two men have been arrested and charged with heroin possession.
Troopers say 41-year-old Jermaine E. Leatherbury of Millsboro and 23-year-old Justin C. Holston of Georgetown were arrested Monday evening.
Troopers say Leatherbury was observed conducting illegal drug transactions and he threw 21 bags of suspected heroin into the air and fled on foot when officers confronted him.
Police say a search of his home on Karen Street yielded additional heroin as well as cocaine and marijuana.
Holston was sitting in the driveway of the home when troopers arrived. Troopers say he was found to be in possession of a bag of heroin and syringes.
delaware, drugs, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 40 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 16 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
40 min ago