Heroin bust brings two arrests in Millsboro, Del.
MILLSBORO, Del. - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police says two men have been arrested and charged with heroin possession.
Troopers say 41-year-old Jermaine E. Leatherbury of Millsboro and 23-year-old Justin C. Holston of Georgetown were arrested Monday evening.
Troopers say Leatherbury was observed conducting illegal drug transactions and he threw 21 bags of suspected heroin into the air and fled on foot when officers confronted him.
Police say a search of his home on Karen Street yielded additional heroin as well as cocaine and marijuana.
Holston was sitting in the driveway of the home when troopers arrived. Troopers say he was found to be in possession of a bag of heroin and syringes.
delaware, drugs, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Red Flag Warnings Posted 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 55 min ago
- Wildfire risk prompts Red Flag Warning for NJ 40 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 55 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Emaciated dog rescued from Wilmington home 8 min ago
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police