2 held for trial in limo driver killing in Feltonville
PHILADELPHIA - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two suspected killers are being held for trial for the deadly ambush of a limo driver in Philadelphia.
22-year-old Christopher Conway and a 15-year-old boy are charged with murder, robbery and other offenses.
Police say they flagged down driver 52-year-old Sebastian Nunez on the 4900 block of Bingham Street in the Feltonville section last July.
The pair allegedly told the driver they were robbing him, then shot him in the head.
Nunez, who worked at Condor Car and Limousine Service for five years, was found shot to death in the driver's seat of his limousine in the 4900 block of Bingham Street in Feltonville.
He is the second Condor driver to be murdered within the last two years.
philadelphia, feltonville, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 8 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 25 min ago
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 48 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Frost Advisory Overnight
20 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
48 min ago