Wilmington man arrested after 900 bags of heroin are seized
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - March 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have arrested a man after nearly 900 bags of heroin were found in a home when officers executed a search warrant.
42-year-old Keith Brandon of Wilmington is charged with drug and gun charges.
Police searched Brandon's home early Tuesday. Police say they found heroin, marijuana and a .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, guns, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 33 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 23 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more