Man shot in face, torso, hands in Wilmington drive-by
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Wilmington, Delaware say a man was sitting in a vehicle Wednesday morning when a gunman opened fire, striking the victim multiple times.
The shooting happened at 11:10 a.m. on the 500 block of W 30th Street.
The investigation reveals that the gunman opened fire from a dark colored SUV.
The 34-year-old victim sustained multiple gunshot wounds to the face, torso and hands. He was transported to Christiana Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at 302-576-3990 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. You can also submit a tip online at www.tipsubmit.com.
wilmington, delaware, shooting, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 9 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday 27 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 40 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 1 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 41 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime 42 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
40 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight...
42 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
41 min ago