Delaware prisoner charged with Pa. bank robberies
MEDIA, Pa. - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police say a man behind bars in Delaware is responsible for a string of bank heists in the Keystone State.
Authorities have charged 37-year-old George Myers with four counts of robbery.
They say surveillance footage shows he is the man who held up four Delaware County banks in November and December.
Myers was nabbed in Delaware after a bank robbery in February.
He's also charged with three bank robberies there.
pennsylvania, delaware, bank robbery, local/state
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 50 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 54 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 35 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
54 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos