Alcohol likely factor in Southwest Philadelphia crash, police say
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say alcohol likely played a role in a Southwest Philadelphia crash.
The crash occurred shortly before 7:00 p.m. at South 47th Street near Kingsessing Avenue.
The driver of a minivan lost control and crashed into several cars.
Four parked cars in total were struck.
The minivan driver was taken into custody for questioning.
Police believe he was driving impaired.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, accident, alcohol, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 17 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police