Alcohol likely factor in Southwest Philadelphia crash, police say
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say alcohol likely played a role in a Southwest Philadelphia crash.
The crash occurred shortly before 7:00 p.m. at South 47th Street near Kingsessing Avenue.
The driver of a minivan lost control and crashed into several cars.
Four parked cars in total were struck.
The minivan driver was taken into custody for questioning.
Police believe he was driving impaired.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, accident, alcohol, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 17 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's