Man dies after pickup careens onto Plumstead porch
PLUMSTEAD, Pa. - March 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 53-year-old man is dead after his pickup truck went off a road, onto a property and into the porch of a home in Plumstead, Bucks County Thursday afternoon.
The driver is identified as Robert Spring of Jamison
The accident occurred around 12:50 p.m. along the 4600 block of Old Easton Road.
Police say the driver lost control and struck a tree before coming to a stop at the porch.
An autopsy revealed that Spring may have had a medical problem prior to the crash, but the cause of death itself was from injuries sustained in the crash.
bucks county, pennsylvania, accident, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos