1 injured in 2-car crash in East Oak Lane
EAST OAK LANE - March 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person was injured in a two-car crash in the East Oak Lane section of Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 6:15 a.m. at the intersection of 66th Avenue and 8th Street.
One vehicle crashed into a pole and one driver was trapped and had to be rescued.
Crews are working to clear the accident and police continue to investigate.
accident, east oak lane, philadelphia, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 16 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 49 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 55 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply