1 injured in 2-car crash in East Oak Lane
EAST OAK LANE - March 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say one person was injured in a two-car crash in the East Oak Lane section of Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 6:15 a.m. at the intersection of 66th Avenue and 8th Street.
One vehicle crashed into a pole and one driver was trapped and had to be rescued.
Crews are working to clear the accident and police continue to investigate.
accident, east oak lane, philadelphia, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 1 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad