Man charged with murder in Del. store shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - March 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have charged a man with first-degree murder in the shooting of a man inside a grocery.
Police and the U.S. Marshals Service arrested 18-year-old DaShawn Watson of Wilmington about 10:40 a.m. Thursday.
Watson is charged in the March 13 shooting death of 45-year-old Stacey Tymes of Wilmington. Tymes was found with two gunshot wounds to the chest in Iggy's Food Market.
He was arrested without incident Thursday morning as he exited a bus in the 100 block of North French Street in Wilmington.
Watson is being held without bail.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 47 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 14 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 9 min ago
- Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
9 min ago
- Waitress types "B" word on customer's receipt
24 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos