Man charged with murder in Del. store shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - March 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have charged a man with first-degree murder in the shooting of a man inside a grocery.
Police and the U.S. Marshals Service arrested 18-year-old DaShawn Watson of Wilmington about 10:40 a.m. Thursday.
Watson is charged in the March 13 shooting death of 45-year-old Stacey Tymes of Wilmington. Tymes was found with two gunshot wounds to the chest in Iggy's Food Market.
He was arrested without incident Thursday morning as he exited a bus in the 100 block of North French Street in Wilmington.
Watson is being held without bail.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 12 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 52 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 16 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos