Man charged with murder in Del. store shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - March 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have charged a man with first-degree murder in the shooting of a man inside a grocery.
Police and the U.S. Marshals Service arrested 18-year-old DaShawn Watson of Wilmington about 10:40 a.m. Thursday.
Watson is charged in the March 13 shooting death of 45-year-old Stacey Tymes of Wilmington. Tymes was found with two gunshot wounds to the chest in Iggy's Food Market.
He was arrested without incident Thursday morning as he exited a bus in the 100 block of North French Street in Wilmington.
Watson is being held without bail.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, local/state
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 24 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 54 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 11 min ago