Police identify man killed over van found burning in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden have identified the man shot and killed over a borrowed van.
33-year-old Terrell Jackson of Collingswood was found shot to death in the 1700 block of 7th Street just before 11:00 p.m. Thursday
Police say Jackson borrowed a van from someone, and when he didn't return the van on time, police believe the owner tracked him down and shot him to death.
The owner of the van is still at large. Police want to talk to him.
In a bizarre twist, police found a burning van in 300 block of Liberty Place about two hours after Jackson was killed.
Investigators believe it is the same van Jackson borrowed.
Anyone with information about this case is urged to contact Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Anthony Roccia at (856) 365-3239 or Camden Police Detective Sean Donlon at (856) 757-7420.
camden, shooting, homicide, new jersey, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos