Pennsylvania's famous groundhog is under fire
March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania's famous groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil is under fire for his prediction back in February.
The Butler County, Ohio prosecutor has handed out an "indictment" against Punxsutawney Phil.
Last month, Phil predicted an early spring.
Instead we've seen record low temperatures and snowstorms.
Prosecutor Mike Gmoser sent out a tongue-in-cheek press release, stating that the misrepresentation of early spring is an unclassified felony.
animals, pennsylvania, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 16 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 45 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 37 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 1 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
1 min ago