69th Street Terminal package deemed safe; scene cleared
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials have given the all clear after an unattended package was found Friday morning at the 69th Street Terminal in Upper Darby.
It was around 10:45 a.m. Friday when authorities were notified of the package.
The package was determined to be simply an unattended package and service has resumed on the Market Frankford EL Line.
SEPTA used shuttle buses to transport their Market Frankford EL customers between 69th and 63rd streets while the investigation was underway.
delaware county, pennsylvania, SEPTA, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos