Mount Airy house fire spreads to roof
MOUNT AIRY - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a house fire in the Mount Airy section of Philadelphia on Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 8:00 a.m. on the unit block of East Phil Ellena Street.
Firefighters arrived to fire showing through the roof of a vacant 2-story house.
Crews had the blaze under control within 25 minutes. No one was injured.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause.
philadelphia, mount airy, fire, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of Pa. Trooper's wife 14 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber