Mount Airy house fire spreads to roof
MOUNT AIRY - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a house fire in the Mount Airy section of Philadelphia on Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 8:00 a.m. on the unit block of East Phil Ellena Street.
Firefighters arrived to fire showing through the roof of a vacant 2-story house.
Crews had the blaze under control within 25 minutes. No one was injured.
Investigators are still working to determine the cause.
philadelphia, mount airy, fire, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 19 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos