One dead in shooting at Pottstown bar
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead after an early morning shooting outside a bar in Pottstown, Montgomery County.
Police were called to Brian's Cafe in the 300 block of Jefferson Street at 2:17 a.m. Friday for a report of a shooting.
The victim, only identified as a 27-year-old, was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The identity of the victim has not been released pending notification of family.
There have been no arrests in this crime and no word on the identity of a suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Pottstown Police Department at 610-970-6570 or Montgomery County Detective Bureau at 610-278-3368.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos