One dead in shooting at Pottstown bar
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead after an early morning shooting outside a bar in Pottstown, Montgomery County.
Police were called to Brian's Cafe in the 300 block of Jefferson Street at 2:17 a.m. Friday for a report of a shooting.
The victim, only identified as a 27-year-old, was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The identity of the victim has not been released pending notification of family.
There have been no arrests in this crime and no word on the identity of a suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Pottstown Police Department at 610-970-6570 or Montgomery County Detective Bureau at 610-278-3368.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 59 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos