One dead in shooting at Pottstown bar
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead after an early morning shooting outside a bar in Pottstown, Montgomery County.
Police were called to Brian's Cafe in the 300 block of Jefferson Street at 2:17 a.m. Friday for a report of a shooting.
The victim, only identified as a 27-year-old, was pronounced dead at the hospital.
The identity of the victim has not been released pending notification of family.
There have been no arrests in this crime and no word on the identity of a suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Pottstown Police Department at 610-970-6570 or Montgomery County Detective Bureau at 610-278-3368.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ