Drug maker busted in Gloucester Twp., NJ, police say
BLACKWOOD, N.J. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a suspected drug maker and supplier in Gloucester Township is now out of business.
Investigators converged on a home in the 1500 block of Little Gloucester Road in Blackwood Thursday night.
They say they found ingredients to make the hallucinogenic drug Dimethyltryptamine (DMT).
Detectives also found marijuana, cocaine, heroin and mushrooms.
38-year-old Robert Vickers is facing a long list of criminal charges.
He is behind bars at the Camden County Correctional Facility in default of $200,000 cash bail.
new jersey, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
52 min ago